IC-F1710/F1810 Advanced VHF Mobile Transceiver (Discontinued)
The IC-F1710/F1810 mobile radio series is designed as a high-grade mobile and has many attractive features including full-dot matrix LCD, detachable front panel, heavy-duty microphone and multiple signalling. This series continues Icom’s direction for it's PMR product line….durable, multi-function reliable radios!
This product is no longer available. If you are looking for a replacement, then please visit the IC-F5022/F6022 Series VHF/UHF Mobile Transceivers product page.
Dot Matrix, Multi-Function LCD
The IC-F1710/F1810 mobile radio series features a high contrast dot matrix LCD. Up to 24 characters can be displayed with the option of using 1 or 2-line display. Both the Keypad and LCD are backlit.
Detachable Front Panel
The detachable front panel* provides a variety of mounting possibilities and is easy to install.
*Optional RMK-2 and OPC-607/608/609 are required.
The IC-F1710/F1810 series has all of the popular signalling systems as standard. 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS, DTCS, DTMF encoder and decoder, BIIS FFSK are all built-in.
256 Memory Channels, 32 Memory Zones
Up to 256 memory channels can be divided into 32 memory banks that allow you quick access to the intended channel. Each memory channel stores a variety of settings including output power, tone frequency, scan list etc. Wide, middle or narrow channel spacing is programmable per channel.
Tactical Group Function
The tactical group function allows you to temporarily regroup memory channels into a new memory bank (without PC cloning). The tactical group memory channels can be transferred between transceivers. This function allows you to construct a temporary work group on site.
The following selective calling and data messaging features are available:
• Receive 5 DM's of up to 95 characters
• 8 pre-stored SDM transmit memories (Up to 10-characters each)
• 24 pre-stored status messages
• PC/Printer interface
• Own ID and 7 Group IDs registration
• Digital ANI (Automatic Number Identification)
• Max. 6 received SDM message history and max. 3 received call history capability
• Alphanumeric memories show memory name, instead of calling number
• Position data transmission with a GPS receiver
• Compatible with Icom UK systems products (RMS & I-Track)
The IC-F1710/F1810 series has a built-in inversion type voice scrambler. The optional UT-109 and UT-110 are available when a more secure scrambler system is required.
Simple Version & 10-Keypad Version Four transceivers make up this new family of products. The IC-F1810 (VHF) and IC-F2810 (UHF) has a 10 button keypad, allowing a variety of information to be input directly. An external speaker SP-22 is supplied with both these units.
The IC-F1710 (VHF) and IC-F2710 (UHF) versions have a simpler display and both contain a built-in front-mounted speaker that provides loud and powerful audio.
IC-F1710/F1810 Series Additional Features
• Built in audio compander
• Microphone hanger action programmable (Scan, monitor, priority channel)
• RS-232C (D-SUB 25 pin) connector
• Wide frequency coverage (VHF: 136–174MHz, UHF: 400-470)
• Power on password
• Optional HM-148 heavy-duty microphone