The LDG AT-100Pro is the next step in the evolution of the automatic tuner. This desktop tuner covers all frequencies from 1.8 – 54 MHz, and will automatically match your antenna in no time. It features a two-position antenna switch, allowing you to switch instantly between two antennas. The AT-100Pro requires just 1 watt to operation, but will handle up to 125 watts, making it suitable for everything from QRP up to a typical 100 watt transceiver. The AT-100Pro includes over 2,000 memories for each antenna, automatically storing tuning configurations for each frequency and band as you use them. Frequency sensing circuitry lets the AT-100Pro “know” your operating band and frequency. Whenever you transmit on or near a frequency youΆve used before, the AT-100Pro can retune from memory almost instantly. Rugged and easy-to-read LED bargraphs show power and SWR, and a Function key on the front panel allows you to access data like mode and status. The AT-100Pro uses latching relays which retain the tuned configuration indefinitely even when powered down; current draw when not tuning is effectively zero. The AT-100Pro uses LDGΆs state-of-the-art processor-controlled Switched-L tuning network. It will match dipoles, verticals, inverted-Vs or virtually any coax-fed antenna. With an optional LDG balun, you can also use longwires or antennas fed with ladder-line.
* 1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW).
* Easy to read LED bargraph display for RF power, SWR and status.
* Over 4200 memories for instantaneous band changing.
* Two position antenna switch. Separate memories for each antenna.
* Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.2 sec memory.
* Selectable user parameters: Auto/Semi, 125/12.5 watt scale, power save and more.
* 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
* Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to150 on 6M), 6 to 4000 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
* For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna.
* Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
* Optional interfaces for Icom, Alinco, Kenwood and Yaesu available.
* Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 500 mA Max.
* Small Size Enclosure: 7.5” x 5.5” x 2.0”. Weight: 1.5 pounds.