The Z-100 is the definitive low cost automatic antenna tuner! It has been designed from the ground up to provide the power handling you asked for, in a small, lightweight package that is perfect for portable as well as sitting on your desk in your shack! The Z-100 will tune with 0.1 to 125 watts (50 watts on 6 meters), making it an excellent choice for almost any radio or operating style. Backpackers and QRP operators will appreciate the latching relays.
Power can be removed from the tuner once you have tuned. Additionally, when the tuner is not tuning, it draws nearly zero amps. Additionally, the Z-100 features 200 fast memories which will decrease tuning time up to 95%! This automatic antenna tuner will interface to many radios for added convenience. Our optional interfaces integrate the tuner to the radio so you can take advantage of radio faceplate "tune buttons" (if so equipped) or tuner signaled tuning. Please consult your radio manual for details on using it with an automatic antenna tuner. Interfaces are available for certain Icom, Alinco, Yaesu, and Kenwood radios.
* Microprocessor controlled.
* High efficiency switched "L" tuning network.
* LED indicators for Status and SWR.
* 200 fast memories .
* Latching relays, holds tune position forever.
* Optional Icom, Alinco, Yaesu, and Kenwood interface .
* Optimized, low power consumption tuning algorithm .
* Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds, 3.0 average .
* Voltage requirements: 7 to 18 volts (user supplies power source) .
* 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage .
* Tunes 6 to 800 ohm loads, 10:1 SWR (3:1 SWR on 6 meters) .
* Power range: 0.1 to 125 watts (50 watts on 6 meters) .
* For Dipoles, Verticals, Vees, Beams and Coax Fed Antennas .
* Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas .