The Fishfinder 160C is an affordable color sonar option for recreational fishermen who primarily fish freshwater lakes. Fish returns and bottom information are clearly shown on the unitΆs bright, sunlight-readable color display, making it easier for you to scope out your fishing grounds. The Fishfinder 160C offers dual-beam transducer operation for improved shallow water performance. Like all Garmin fishfinders, the 160C is rugged, waterproof, and able to stand up to the elements.
The Fishfinder 160C also offers Ultrascroll™ which allows boaters to get a much faster refresh rate on their sonar display. AutoGain, as well as user adjustable gain, is also standard on all of GarminΆs new fishfinders.
* 16-color CSTN display, 3.2” W x 3.2” H, 4.5-inch diagonal, 128 x 128 pixels.
* CCFL backlight for display, LED backlight for keypad.
* Patented transom/trolling mount transducer.
* Dual-beam transducer with user-selectable narrow (14°) or wide (45°) view to see more fish in shallow water.
* Ultrascroll™ high-rep-rate sonar.
* Automatic display re-scaling on range change (no more vertical lines with range changes).
* New AutoGain technology to see more fish.
* New sounder design featuring excellent shallow-water performance.
* Power output: 150 watts (RMS) 1200 watts (peak to peak).
* Depth: 900 foot.
* Unit dimensions: 6.1” W x 4.9” H x 2.9” D.
* See-Thru® technology: shows weak and strong returns simultaneously.
* Power down backup of settings: customer settings are not lost when the unit is turned off.
* 2X and 4X Automatic and manual zoom.
* Water speed capable.
* Odometer feature (when connected to speed sensor, purchased separately).
* Adjustable keel offset.
* Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, and low battery.
* Battery voltage indication.
* NMEA output.